Library Use Value Calculator
How much would you pay out-of-pocket for your library services?
- Enter in the left hand column the number of times per month you or your family use each service.
- Estimated retail value of each service will be calculated on the right.
- Total value of your library use is shown at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Tip: Tab between entries and do not use commas.
The calculator above has been adapted from the spreadsheet which requires either Microsoft Excel or the Excel Viewer and then adapted for the web by Chelmsford Public Library. Maine State Library added extra accessibility coding and reformatting for ease of reading online.
- How to customize and use on your local library web site.
- Feel free to link to this calculator for patrons wherever your library is.